So You Wanna Get To Know Me?
I’m a native of Everett, Washington - currently residing in the NYC. At 18, I ventured east to further my musical theatre education at the American Musical and Dramatic Academy. Post graduation, I booped and bopped around the continent performing in two national tours and a plethora of regional theatres. In 2011 I got hit by a taxi, resulting in a broken ankle and relocation to Seattle, WA. Amazing things may happen when you are stripped of your entire existence. The intention was to move back to NYC after I recovered in Seattle. However, stronger forces were at play. I didn’t realize the taxi accident was the catalyst to the biggest transformation of my life. Here’s the timeline:
- Yoga and NASM certifications
- Performed at Seattle’s top theatre companies
- Inception of The Studios. (Training Center + Studio Rental + Performance Space)
- Met incredible humans that have changed my life forever
- Started to understand the power of spiritual energy
- Taught dance and musical theatre classes to all levels
- Met the man of my dreams
- Healed relationship with my family
- A Sensible Theatre Company with Jared Michael Brown!
- Creatively consulted and appeared in The Millennial Experience - Directed by my man!
- Directed and choreographed musicals
- Produced and performed in Pageant the Musical via ASTC
- Got engaged to the most stunning man ever!
- Taught at my alma mater
- Discovered my gift as an Astrology | Tarot channeler
- Realized what it truly meant to love myself